Reflection Guides and other resources for Communities of Missionary Disciples for each of the weeks of Lent
Guías de reflexión en Español abajo
We want to hear from you. After you've used these Guides, give us your feedback with a short survey.
Queremos saber de tí. Después de que hayas usado estas Guías, dános tus comentarios
How to make a PDF: Click on the Guide. Select File. Select Download. Select PDF.
First week of Lent
Second week of Lent
Third week of Lent
Fourth week of Lent
Fifth week of Lent
We want to hear from you.
Queremos saber de tí.
More Lenten Resources
- Guide for gathering as a Community of Missionary Disciples
- More resources for Small Christian Communities
- Maryknoll Stations of the Cross: African
- Maryknoll Stations of the Cross: The Way of the Cross Continues
- Maryknoll Office of Global Concerns 2018 Lenten Reflection: Embracing Jesus’ Practice of Nonviolence (Reflection for each week of Lent)
- Lenten Reflection Guide Forty Days with Scripture and Laudato Si' from Maryknoll Office of Global Concerns
- Para maestros y catequistas: Guía sobre Justicia Económica. Discover Your Neighbor: Vol. 1, No. 3 Cuaresma 2018
Check out these ORBIS books for Lent:
- Jesus Wasn’t Killed by the Jews: Readings for Christians in Lent
- The Depth of God’s Reach
- The Week that Opened Forever
- Fifteen Steps Out of Darkness
- Lenten Prayers for Busy People by William J. OMalley
- Walk with Jesus by Henri Nouwen (with artwork by Sr. Helen David Brancato)
- Were You There? by Diana Hayes (with artwork by Charles Ndege)
- The Way of the Cross by Sr. Joan Chittister (with artwork by Janet Mckenzie)
*To receive a 40% during Lent on these books, call 1-800-258-5838 and mention code: LENT40.