Fundraising and donations
Easy Steps to Fund raise for the mission Trip
Create a list of you people in your network. These are people who know you and who you think would be likely to support you in this effort. This includes family members, friends, people from your communities, mentors, your parish community, etc.
Email. Write appeal letter. Use Facebook to create a fundraising campaign. Organize fundraising activities like bake sales, car wash, baby sitting, etc.
Follow-up is important. Call everyone who you personally contacted.
4. TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Check on the status of your fundraising goal. This will give you an idea of how much outreach you have left to do.
5. THANK YOU
Be sure to send thank you notes to those who donated as soon as possible.
Don't forget to share your experience with those who made donations for this immersion trip. If they invested in you, they will want to hear about your experiences.
Ask Family and Friends to support your Mission Trip
- You are expected support the cost of the mission trip by donating to Maryknoll the in-country costs for the trip.
- Ask your family, friends, co-workers and parishioners to help you.
- Share with them why mission immersion trips help build up global solidarity
- Invite them to donate to the Maryknoll Fathers & Brothers in your honor to help sponsor the trip.
- We'll reduce the amount we are asking you to donate to cover trip costs by the amount you help raise.
- If they want make a gift in your honor, they can make their donation by credit card or PayPal at link below or send a check, payable to the "Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers", with your name in the memo and country where the trip is going and send it to: Maryknoll Fathers, 4001 Stoneridge Dr, Pleasanton, CA 94588.